Sunday, October 29, 2023

NEW Online Private High School - 7th Post - Business Plan

 As I am searching for investors, it is important that I get my business plan finished so possible investors will know what the rewards will be as well as any problems.  Of course, the biggest problem is getting enough students.  I have ALWAYS had trouble with advertising, which is why I am looking for help and not trying to do it alone.  I will hire salespeople if needed, but hope we can get salespeople who will work on sales alone.  I know I can find great teachers.  There are many that are tired of brick-and-mortar schools and would jump at making a good wage teaching online.  I will prefer PhD teachers but will settle for Masters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW Online Private High School - 8th Post - Business Plan Continued

 The Business Plan goes SLOWLY.  So many details that have to be worked out. Then I have to figure out who to send it to.   A lot of work.  ...