Saturday, October 14, 2023

NEW Online Private High School - 6th Post - Asana

 I am working on all the things that has to be done to get my future high school accredited.  Cognia gave me a bunch of info and I have put it in Asana.  So far there are 72 items.  I have one more big document to dissect.

Here are the things that I have to do so far:

  • Cognia Policies and Procedures - 9 subtasks
  • Assurances for Digital Learning Institutions - 16 subtasks
  • What makes a good school - Important Concepts - 3 subtasks
  • What makes a good school - Quality Characteristics - 4 subtasks
  • Key Characteristic 1: Culture of Learning - 6 subtasks
  • Key Characteristic 2: Leadership for Learning - 9 subtasks
  • Key Characteristic 3: Engagement of Learning - 8 subtasks
  • Key Characteristic 4: Growth in Learning - 7 subtasks
  • Stem Certification - 10 subtasks
It is a lot of work to do.  But, I have almost 3 years to do it.  Before the 1st year of school is over I want to make sure it is all done.  But, I hope to have it done before school starts in 22.5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

NEW Online Private High School - 8th Post - Business Plan Continued

 The Business Plan goes SLOWLY.  So many details that have to be worked out. Then I have to figure out who to send it to.   A lot of work.  ...